Today, we have reached a new era of digitalization with the introduction of 5G and Samsung S21.
There are some prerequisites that need to be met in order for your phone to support 5G networks (such as supporting TDD-LTE). A few days ago, I found out that my device is not supported because it was manufactured before this requirement came into effect. This means there’s no way I can use my smartphone on a 5G network even though they ask me if it supports all these features during setup and registration…
The “samsung s21 5g frp bypass without pc” is a method that allows users to bypass the Google Account Samsung S21 5G FRP Bypass Android 11.
2022 Samsung S21 5G FRP Bypass: Today, I’ll teach you how to bypass your Google account after a factory reset on your Samsung S21 5G phone. Without a SIM card and using a computer, Samsung S21 5G FRP Unlock Android 11
On the Samsung S21 5G, bypass the Google Account.
On your Samsung Galaxy S21 5G smartphone, FRP Lock will be enabled immediately. The FRP lock is engaged if it is signed in to your Google account and you reset your device. By connecting to a Wi-Fi network, you can quickly circumvent your Google account on your Samsung phone if you know the password for your previously registered ID.
However, if you forget your password, you’ll have to remotely log in to your phone for Samsung S21 5G FRP remove android 11 with pc and create a new Gmail account. You’ll need to know about certain crucial FRP lock removal software for this method, which will allow you to set up a new Gmail account on your Samsung S21 5G smartphone.
[Method-1] Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy S21 5G without a PC
This is the most up-to-date method for bypassing the FRP lock on a Samsung Galaxy S21 5G running Android 11 or 12. (tested). In this step, I’ll teach you how to overcome the FRP lock on your Samsung S21 5G using the simplest methods. So simply stick with me…
What do I need to carry out this procedure?
- Unlocked Samsung Phone with FRP
- A SIM card that includes a data package
- An account with Samsung
- Notification Bar.apk is a free Android application that allows you to get notifications (Download)
- Disabler Pro.apk is a package that allows you to disable certain features on your Android device (Download)
Okay, first and foremost, you’ll need some basic preparation to carry out this procedure. You’ll need an unlocked phone to do this. To unlock the phone, you must first:
- Go to your Samsung account and sign in.
- Then, on your unlocked Samsung mobile, download and install the two programs listed above.
- After you’ve installed these apps, you’ll need to back them up to your Samsung account. Please follow my instructions for completing these tasks:
- Go to the settings > Accounts and Backup > On the Samsung cloud, click on “Back Up Data” > Deselect all except the “Apps” > and finally click on “Backup Now.”
- With several methods, we can now log in to a FRP-locked phone using the same Samsung Account. Please carefully follow the frp bypass procedure.
The Bypassing of the FRP Process Began:
On a Samsung device with FRP enabled:
To access the Samsung Phones Settings menu, go to:
- You don’t need to connect to any wifi network after inserting a SIM card.
- Press and hold for 3 seconds with the Side and Volume UP keys > Tap on “Use.”
- Then press and hold the Side and Volume UP buttons for 3 seconds to activate TalkBack. (Note: After the talkback is turned on, you must touch or push the choice for doing anything two times.)
- Draw reverse L on the Phone screen, tap on “while using the app,” then double click. Now select the “Use Voice Commands” > And say loudly, “Google Assistant” (If this process does not work the first time, then do it again.)
- Okay, the Google Assistant has officially launched. By tapping the Side and Volume UP buttons together, you may turn off the talkback.
- “Hey Google, open settings,” say loudly. It’s alright if the settings are open. If it isn’t open, touch on the Google symbol, as seen in the image.
- Now press the “Voice” button and speak out loud, “Hey Google, Open Chrome.”
- Click on the “Accept & continue” and then “No thanks.”
Sign in to your Samsung Account by going to Settings and signing in.
- Tap and put “bit.ly/frpunlocktools” into the chrome URL bar.
- Click on “Open Settings App” > now login to your Samsung Account and cancel the “Faster way to sign in.”
Make the Accessibility Button active.
- Come back to settings by tapping the back icon, scroll down and tap on “accessibility” > Interaction and dexterity > Universal switch > keep pressing on “Next,” then click on “Done.
- Now click on “Universal switch shortcuts” > Turn it On > Allow > enable the “Accessibility button” and then come back to settings again.
Backup and restore the old data
- From the setting, tap on Accounts and Backup> Now tap at the same time on Restore Data and Accessibility icon > select all and click on Restore.
- Then Install Backup> click on Done.
Install the Galaxy Launcher for the S7, S8, and S9 from the Galaxy Store.
- Click on Samsung Account > Samsung Apps and services > Galaxy Store > Now and update the Samsung Galaxy.
- 1. “Installing” appears when the update has finished downloading. Then press the back button. (If it asks you to update again, do so.)
- Again click on Samsung galaxy store > Agree > Continue > Skip > tap on the search bar and search here “S7, S8, S9 Launcher for galaxy” > Install it > Click on Open.
On the Package Disabler Pro Application, choose “Allow management of all files.”
- The programs “Notification Bar” and “Package Disabler Pro” may be found in the Apps list.
- Now go to the Settings > Privacy > permission Manager > Files and Media > click on 3 dots from the upper right corner > click on Show system > Now find the “Package Disabler Pro” and give permission to the app by clicking “allow management of all file”> Allow.
Notification Bar Application Preferences
- Come back to the home screen > and open the “Notification Bar application > Click on Accessibility > Installed Service > Notification Bar > and then turn it on.
- Again Come back and click on notification > and allow the Notification Bar.
On the Package Disabler Pro app, enable KNOX Validation.
- Tap on the Back and from the installed app list, find the “Package Disabler Pro” then open it. (Before doing this, first turn off all internet connections (Wifi & SIM Net), If mobile data doesn’t stop, remove the SIM card instead.)
- When the app opens, check the “I agree” and click on the “Enable Admin” > then click on the “Activate” button.
- Check the box next to “I have read and agree,” then press the “Confirm” button. (You’ll need to connect your phone to the internet for this, so plug in the SIM Card again.)
- Okay, it’s possible that after hitting the “Confirm” button, it will say “Retry.” Don’t panic, just click the “Retry” tab again.
- “Knox license validation completed successfully,” says the notification now.
Last but not least, get rid of the Samsung FRP lock.
- The “Please wait” screen will show at this point.
- Now tap on the search icon, and find the “Setup.” Form the search results first, click on the “Android Setup” > check the “Disable” > Tap on the Back icon.
- Click on the “Samsung Setup wizard” > click on the “Clear Data.” (When you clear Samsung setup data, then you see “Time” shows on the notification bar. Which means your Samsung FRP Bypass complete successfully)
[Method 2] Bypass Android 11 FRP on Samsung S21 5G with PC
So, let’s see how to bypass Samsung S21 5G FRP using PC new technique 2022 and restore your phone back to normal. The FRP Remove Solution for the Samsung S21 5G.
FRP Bypass Tool for Samsung S21 5G
Easy Samsung FRP tool is the best FRP tool for Samsung S21 5G in time. You can easily bypass FRP by using it. Just click on the Download now link and get the FRP Bypass Tool for Samsung S21 5G.
- Download Samsung USB Driver (Mega) (pCloud) (Gdrive) (Mega) (pCloud) (Gdrive) (Mega) (Mega) (Mega (OneDrive)
- Easy Samsung FRP tool may be downloaded here (Download Now)
The FRP Bypass Process for the Samsung S21 5G Started:
- Connect your Samsung S21 5G to a wifi network after turning it on.
- Use a USB cord to connect your phone to your computer.
- Download and extract the “Samsung FRP Tool.zip” file to your desktop.
- Download and install the Samsung USB Driver.
- Reconnect your USB wire after installing the USB driver.
- Now double-click the Easy Samsung FRP 2020.exe file to run it.
- Finally, click “Bypass FRP” and then “Disable drivers signatures.”
- Your smartphone now displays the “easy firmware” notice. The Chrome app will launch once you tap the “View” option.
- Remove the USB cord and press the “Accept and proceed” button.
- Go to “youtube.com/EnoughTricks” now.
- Play any video, then hit the “share icon” and then “Reminder” from the drop-down menu.
- Again tap on the share icon > Reminder > click on the list icon.
- Click on three dots > select “settings” > Update app. [Update Galaxy store app if required]
- After that, touch on Update and then on About Reminder.
- To access the galactic shop, click the left-arrow sign.
- Search for “Play services hidden settings” > Install it.
- Now go to your Samsung account and sign in.
- Then press “Open Hidden settings” after opening “Play services Hidden settings.”
- Select ” Google Play services” from the drop-down menu (WebpageOnbodyPromotion)
- After that, go to Pattern and create a new pattern lock.
- To overcome FRP/Google lock, return to the “Setup Wizard” and finally draw your pattern lock.
- Skip the Google Account step and finish the Setup Wizard.
- That is the Samsung S21 5G FRP bypass technique without a SIM card.
Commonly Asked Questions:
- What is the procedure for deleting a Google account from my Samsung S21 5G?
Unlock your phone and go to the Setting menu > From the Account Option > Remove Google Account > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
- On the Samsung S21 5G, how can I get around Google FRP?
1. Establish a wireless connection 2. Go to https://learnonetech.com/bypass and download the FRP Bypass APK and Apex launcher using Chrome. 3. Log into your Gmail account after installing these apps. 4. Turn off and on your phone.
- Without using Google, how can I factory reset my Samsung S21 5G?
Turn Off your Phone > Press and Hold Power & Volume Up button > select Wipe Data/Factory Reset by volume down > Power button to confirm > scroll to YES > Press the Power Button > Complete.
- How do I switch off my Samsung S21 5G without turning off the screen?
Hold the Power button down until the SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 5G shuts off on its own. To shut it off, press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons at the same time.
- How to Bypass FRP on Samsung S21 5G Using a Computer
1. Turn on your Samsung S21 5G. 2. Use a USB cord to connect to your computer. 4. Get the bypass tool for the S21 5G FRP. 5. Save it to your computer and extract it. 6. Select “Bypass FRP” from the drop-down menu. 7. Select “View” from the drop-down menu. 8. Click the URL bar in Chrome. 9. Go to your phone’s settings and alter the pattern lock. Finally, turn on your phone.
- With Developer mode, how can I disable factory reset protection?
Go to the settings Menu > then About Device > tap on the “Build Number” more than 5 times > go back to settings menu > Now tap on the Developer option > check to Enable OEM Unlock > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock
Friends, I hope you’ve been following this method very attentively for a long time, and that you’ve been able to unlock your phone successfully. If you have any problems unlocking, please contact us using our contact page or message us on Facebook. Thanks!
The “samsung s21 ultra 5g frp bypass” is a method to bypass the security feature on Samsung S21. The process requires root access and the use of a flashing tool.
- how to bypass google account verification after reset samsung s21
- samsung s21 frp bypass no pc
- samsung s21 frp bypass android 12
- samsung s21 android 11 frp bypass
- samsung galaxy s21 ultra bypass google account