One of the most common errors that occurs with League of Legends is a PVP.net Patcher Kernel Has Stopped Working error message, and this can be frustrating for players because it often leads to having to restart their computer or switch games. Here’s what you need to know about how not only resolve the issue but also prevent it from happening in the future.
PVP.net Patcher Kernel Has Stopped Working bug has been reported by several League of Legends players. In this post, we’ll show you how to resolve the issue PVP.net Patcher Kernel Has Stopped Working using two different methods. Let’s put them to the test.
Run League of Legends in Administrator mode to solve the problem. To do so, tap the right mouse button on the game icon and choose Run as Administrator.
- Take the following path: /Riot Games/RADS/Projects/lol air client/releases C:/Riot Games/RADS/Projects/lol air client/releases
- There is a folder there that you may open.
- Remove the files “release manifest” and “S OK” from your computer.
- Go to the “deploy” folder and open it.
- Delete the files “logs,” “META-INF,” “lol.properties,” and “LoLClient.exe” from there.
- Then restart your Patcher, and it will re-apply the previous patch you downloaded.
Have you discovered a blunder? Ctrl + Enter will highlight the text.