In this episode of Midnight Ghost Hunt, the team uses telekinesis to move a glass orb in different directions. They use it to find hidden objects, build leverage by pushing on walls with their hands and much more! Watch as they explore multiple applications for the power of mind over matter.
Midnight Ghost Hunt is a game in which you play as a ghost that must find out the mystery behind its death. The game uses telekinesis to move objects, and it’s also possible to use other powers like invisibility.
Poltergeist and Trickster are two ghost skills in Midnight Ghost Hunt that enable players to manipulate other things to their advantage. Telekinesis, on the other hand, is often regarded as one of the best possibilities due to its ease of usage in doing devastating harm.
This article will teach you how to utilize Telekinesis in Midnight Ghost Hunt in a variety of ways. You’ll master the fundamentals, advanced methods, and, most crucially, fatal strategies of this fantastic ghost ability.
In a Midnight Ghost Hunt, How to Use Telekinesis
Telekinesis is mostly a diversion skill that is used to move things from afar in order to distract hunters. However, the Telekinesis skill allows you to accomplish so much more:
- Props may be charged from afar to make them strike harder.
- When a prop is charged, it seems to be a ghost, which is very diverting for hunters.
- Non-Juggernaut hunters are vulnerable to lethal damage.
- To a significant extent, it synergizes with the ability of the Corruptor.
After you’ve considered everything, here are some strategic recommendations for getting the most out of Telekinesis:
- Your best buddies are doors! Use them to smash hunters who aren’t paying attention.
- Once the hunters have been distracted, use knight props to assault generators. It’s worth noting that these objects must be positioned near generators ahead of time.
- Use Telekinesis to trigger the “Attack” ability on cannons, gargoyles, armors, refrigerators, and other damage-dealing items.
- Inside rooms, use chandeliers to keep an eye on all four doorways.
Telekinesis objects can do a lot of damage to hunters, and when they’re fully charged, you can kill them entirely.
Here are a few methods to use Telekinesis to do this:
- Combine Telekinesis and Quickcharge to hurl hefty props at hunters and then land a devastating leap strike.
- Try to completely charge things before throwing them towards hunters if you have the time. The item must not strike anything else on its route to the hunter’s head, so your targeting must be exact.
- Toss explosive props at hunters with Telekinesis and Corruptor for fatal damage.
That’s everything you need to know on In a Midnight Ghost Hunt, How to Use Telekinesis. Also, be sure to check out the best ghost abilities guide for Midnight Ghost Hunt right here.
- ghost hunt anime