“[…] the Premier League will be a new challenge for [Asensio] “[…].”
Real Madrid look to offload Marco Asensio amid Premier League interest. Real Madrid are reportedly willing to listen to offers for the player, with a number of clubs in England interested.
Discover all of the significant transactions and see how we ranked the biggest acquisitions during the summer transfer season, which was unlike any other. Even if the window is closed until January, the rumors will continue to circulate. Here is the most recent rumor and gossip.
TOP STORY: Asensio’s days at Madrid may be numbered.
According to El Nacional, Real Madrid is trying to sell playmaker Marco Asensio.
The 25-year-old is under contract with the club until 2023, but Florentino Perez is concerned about his market worth and form after returning from a catastrophic knee injury, according to the source.
Several Premier League teams have been linked with a summer transfer for the winger. Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, Liverpool, and Manchester United have all been linked with the player in the past and might be offered the chance once again.
Under Carlo Ancelotti, the Spain international has only started three games for Los Blancos this season, battling to get into the first squad. The lack of playing time, along with the expiring contract, is said to have compelled president Perez to press for the player’s release.
Real Madrid bought Asensio from Mallorca in 2015 for little over £3.15 million, beating out Clasico rivals Barcelona, who were also interested in him.
Almost the course of those six years, Asensio has appeared in over 200 games for Real Madrid, scoring 40 goals and assisted on 23 others. He also has two Champions League crowns, two LaLiga titles, a Spanish Super Cup, three FIFA Club World Cups, and two UEFA Super Cups to his credit.
– LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – Don’t have access to ESPN? Get immediate access
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– According to Record, Sporting Lisbon is eager to make Manchester City full-back Pedro Porro’s loan a permanent transfer. The 22-year-old is in his second season with the Liga NOS club and has impressed the leadership enough to trigger a €8.5 million release clause in the loan before another club makes a bid for him. Real Madrid is one of the clubs involved. His deal will last through 2025, with a new €45 million release clause attached.
• Best movements by Barnwell: 100-51 | 50-1 • The most recent important transfers • January transfer grades
– According to Tuttosport, Chelsea, Liverpool, Real Madrid, and Juventus are all in the running to acquire Monaco midfielder Aurelien Tchouameni. With his skill for the Ligue 1 side, the 21-year-old has received attention from a number of big-name clubs, with the club reportedly setting a worth of €45 million to allow him to depart.
– According to Tuttosport, Juventus are intending to move their pursuit of Fiorentina forward Dusan Vlahovic from the summer to January. Because he has declined to sign a new deal with his present club, the 21-year-old is free to go in 2023. Many teams are allegedly on high alert for next summer, while the Old Lady is planning their move for this winter.
– According to Calciomercato, Internazionale spoke with Karim Adeyemi’s representative to discuss a possible transfer to the Serie A team. The 19-year-performances old’s at RB Salzburg have sparked attention, with Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain also apparently interested.
– AC Milan are interested in signing Marseille midfielder Boubacar Kamara to replace Franck Kessie, who is leaving the club. According to Calciomercato, the Serie A club is unlikely to make a January bid for the 21-year-old, but are more likely to do so in the spring. The France Under-21 international’s contract expires in the summer, and the report claims that the Premier League is interested in him.
- real madrid news
- real madrid fc
- real madrid schedule